Series 200 Drive Advantages
- Easy speed change with push button control
- Reduces maintenance by eliminating many of the mechanical drive parts such as variable pitch sheaves, V-Belts, and torque limiters. The VFD controller electronically controls speed and limits output torque to preprogrammed levels.
- Broad speed range. Variable Frequency Drives allow speed ranges up to 20:1. Mechanical variable pitch sheaves have a speed range of less than 2:1
- Improved Gearmotor Design. High efficient helical gear reducers with Inverter Duty TEFC motors allow full torque rating at a broad range of speeds with less heat buildup than double worm gear reducers.
- Full Function VFD controller. Variable Frequency Drives offer full function options such as soft starting, torque limiting and overload protection